Thursday, March 1, 2012

27 days

I am in sweets rehab, motivated by my free "fit coach" session yesterday. I had to weigh and get my body fat measurements done, which showed me to be in the "high risk" zone. I think the main reason they do that is to get you to purchase training sessions...but instead of spending 500 bucks for 12 sessions I decided to go on another sweets fast. Whenever  I consider doing something like this I always make sure there's nothing that will be too tempting for me during the time frame, and I always set a time frame or I will fail immediately. We will be married 8 years on March 27th and I'm hoping we will dine out....Melting Pot, maybe?? I decided this last night, the last day of February, and then ate way too many oreos. Steven's giving up coke until the 27th, but he forgot and drank one at  lunch. Oh, and I am going to allow myself one dark chocolate nugget once a day (it's only 42 calories!). People who are good at losing weight are probably laughing at this right now, but like I've said before, I have to take baby steps.
Speaking of baby steps...D is trying to take his already! He pushes a little car all around the house (walking)  and thinks he is great stuff. Sadie walked at 9 1/2 months, Eli at 10 1/2, so I shouldn't be surprised I guess. But he's my baby! Today Steven popped his head around the corner and said "D!" David looked up, smiled, and said "Da!" So sweet. He sat in the baby swing at the park today for like 45 minutes, sometimes just sitting still, happy to be in the sunshine and watching the big kids play. 3rd kids are the best!
I can't think of anything else to say, I think it's the lack of dessert tonight. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I can picture in my head that little interaction between your men and it is so sweet! This is the special stuff that life is made up of. Enjoy the moments! Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete