Friday, July 24, 2009

Parties


I love to have parties at my house, for several reasons. The planning and cooking, the clean house (usually just a few minutes before the party begins), the excuse to eat good food, but most importantly I love spending time with people that are important to me. The Lord has blessed us with a good house to host and lately we have made good use of it. Steven's cousin just adopted a new baby boy so we threw a last minute shower/cookout for her to celebrate. We ended up with a great turn out and had 5 babies 7 months and under attend (there has been quite the baby boom in the Harrell family this year). Leslie even made the trip with her 4 (including her new baby of 2 weeks) and even brough 5 monogrammed bibs for all the new babies. She is amazing (see the picture to the left). My mom and Grandma came up for a visit this week, and now we have some friends of ours staying with us as well for a couple of days. It's going to be really quiet when all of our company has left! Until next Thursday....when I have another baby shower for my friend at work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment