Friday, June 3, 2011

I have a 4 year old? And 3 kids?

I can't believe that it has been 4 years now since Sadie entered our lives. What a happy day that was! For a good part of this pregnancy I thought that Sadie and David would share a birthday, but he decided to be my May baby instead (I will do his birth story with my next post). I'm glad it worked out that way that Sadie has her own day, and she probably is too. We had her party last weekend, a mere 14 kids and 12 adults, I guess it was no surprise that 48ish hours later I would have a baby. It has been a crazy week, but I want to pay tribute to my little girl. She is my firstborn, my social butterfly, my helper, and my "chocolate cake buddy". It has been a wonderful 4 years. I could write many many paragraphs about her but my new little man is not on board with that plan....will blog more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment